[Qgis-psc] PSC 2020-04-07

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Apr 8 05:07:53 PDT 2020

Il 08/04/20 13:37, Anita Graser ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 9:55 AM Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it
> <mailto:cavallini at faunalia.it>> wrote:
>
>     thanks Anita,
>     I saved the file in https://nextcloud.osgeo.org/apps/files/?dir=/QGIS
>

> Note that this is a preliminary export, as mentioned in my email.

sure, this should be clear by the date in the title.
thanks for clarifying.

> Please also note that, so far, we collected this kind of information on
> the Google Drive under QGIS.ORG/Forms/QGIS <http://QGIS.ORG/Forms/QGIS>
> Usage Surveys and we have not decided on migrating any of the drive content.
>
> I'd be -1 to split our documents between Nextcloud and Google Drive.

agreed fully. I'm just testing the practicalities of this platform, and
see how we can integrate some analytical tool.
Without testing all subsequent discussions would be pointless.
cheers
--
Paolo Cavallini
www.faunalia.eu: training, support, development on QGIS, PostGIS and more