[Qgis-psc] Migrating to free software

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Apr 9 10:21:10 PDT 2020

Hi all,
thanks to Regina Obe, Osgeo NextCloud is not upgraded. I checked
collaborative aditing of an md file, it works well enough for me.
Further feedback will be appreciated.
Cheers.

Thanks Andreas for testing. The upgraded version should offer a much
better user experience.
Cheers.

Il 09/04/20 14:00, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> Hi Strk,
>
> Yes - seems to work so far. Thanks for providing it.
>
> I think it would be useful to test it, e.g. at the upcoming PSC meeting.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andreas
>
> Am 09.04.20 um 12:35 schrieb Sandro Santilli:
>> On Wed, Apr 08, 2020 at 03:44:20PM +0200, Andreas Neumann wrote:
>>
>>> To me, the collaborative simultaneous editing in documents (e.g. the
>>> meeting
>>> minutes) is a crucial thing. Unless Nextcloud can provide this, it is
>>> not an
>>> option for me to move to Nextcloud.
>> Something like https://nextcloud.osgeo.org/s/TcwSQtZxXNnsmZA ?
>> (I created a shared link with editing capabilities)
>>
>> --strk;

Paolo Cavallini - QGIS.ORG Chair
www.faunalia.eu:
training, support, development on QGIS, PostGIS and more