[Qgis-psc] PSC 2020-04-07

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Apr 13 10:38:57 PDT 2020

On 07.04.2020 18:49, Anita Graser wrote:
> As discussed concerning https://github.com/qgis/PSC/issues/31 please
> review the revised grant proposal process:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNmSJxztrHrqLfillDH8v1zWaMzxFUyYSPT3sut55eQ/edit?usp=sharing

I think we are almost there. I have just one concern about timing, as
mentioned on the issue:

I'm wondering about the time line. Currently, our document states

    Code-related proposals must be accompanied by a QEP filed at least
    10 days in advance of the grant application

Is this helpful? Or should we instead have some time (e.g. two weeks)
between grant submission deadline and starting the voting?

Regards,

Anita