[Qgis-psc] Processing results of the LTR user survey

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Apr 17 02:26:47 PDT 2020

Hi,

I can have a look at it at the weekend.

Questions: does the platform that we used for the survey not provide any
processing and charts like we would have had with Google forms, where
the processing happens almost automatically?

Do we have an official "end time" of the survey? Are we still collecting
data?

My goal is to have the processing and charts ready before the next PSC
meeting, so we can discuss the interpretations and what we might want to
change in our release process (or not).

Thanks,

Andreas