[Qgis-psc] Fwd: [Qgis-user] Accessing qGIS APT repositories using Tor

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Apr 21 12:32:54 PDT 2020

Hi Marco,

Yes, we could ask. Probably some kind of special casing, or rewrite
rules on the server.

But I fail to understand why someone wants to install QGIS through Tor?
It is not that we are tracking anyone - or are they afraid of Cloudflare
tracking?

Or are there countries who forbid to install QGIS?

Andreas