[Qgis-psc] [Qgis-user] Accessing qGIS APT repositories using Tor

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Apr 22 00:44:28 PDT 2020

I've forwarded this to one of my Debian guru's :-)
Maybe he has a clue.

This ctemplar.com is a hoster/mailprovider from Island with limited
liability on the Seychelles...

For what I know we have a very vanilla cloudflare config:
- all sites via cache
- some bigger downloads via cache

But let him speak to/via psc list (why starting on user list anyway)?
(my mail filters did not even let me get the first mail...)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde