[Qgis-psc] Requesting a free hosted intance of Kiwi TCMS - Grant 2020 - QEP 180

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 06:32:40 PDT 2020

Hello Marco,

I end up filling the form myself, so I can start fiddling it it. I am still
trying to understand if the free hosted service works for us.

Yes, I said yes. My understanding is that they plan to do a blog post in a
few weeks about us on their site. I have offered to review it to make sure
the information is accurate regarding our project. I wasn't able to find
any similar blog post on their site tho.

Since kiwi TCMS is open source I thought it was fair and not a big deal,
let me know if I should step back.

Alexandre