[Qgis-psc] Sorry for missing the Aug mtg

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Thu Aug 6 00:47:21 PDT 2020

Hi,

I apologize for not showing up at the meeting on Tuesday. I forgot to
excuse myself because of holidays. I was on a caving expedition with not
network connectivity.

I just read the meeting minutes. I have a question about the discussion
about the 2year life span of future LTR versions. Did you actually discuss
this? Any conclusions? It is unclear to me what the outcome of the
discussion is. Are we ready to have a resolution on this topic?

Thanks and greetings,

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)