[Qgis-psc] Transifex management

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Aug 7 00:03:18 PDT 2020

On 8/7/20 7:20 AM, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Thank you. I just did the proposed changes (accept ar, deny the "duplicates" ru_RU and bn_IN).
>
> Now I see that Armenian (ar) does not have any translators (maybe the requester retracted himself?), should it be removed again or shall we leave it anyway?

I would leave it, we only build when languages are more then x% translated, so it will not eat bread from us. I think you (or I?) will be coordinator then, so you can ask the first upcoming ar-translator if s|he wants to to coordinate. You will see there are a lot of people asking for new languages, but no so many translating after that.
I find communication with translators/coordinators not so easy on transifex.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde