[Qgis-psc] rename plugins.qgis.org

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Fri Aug 7 16:36:35 PDT 2020

Hi

+1 from me to call it hub. Please file tickets on the QGIS-Django repo and
we can make these things happen. We will need to alias plugins.qgis.org for
a looooooong time to support all those old QGIS versions out there
though....

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 11:58 PM Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I like that idea.
>
> We should also give it a bit more importance in QGIS.org. At the bare
> minimum, we need to fix this page.
>
> Alexandre Neto
>
> A sexta, 7/08/2020, 21:24, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>
> escreveu:

>> qgis.org) is and works
>> information, templates, news and so on.

>> very little work. We can of course keep the current urls like planet.qgis
>> and plugins.qgis (for commodity of the users that already use them and for
>> SEO), and redirect them here
>>
>> We had a hub.qgis.org, before we had plugins.qgis.org ...  :-)
>>
>> If we are going to split up qgis2, we can cleanup the (pretty complex(!)
>> and convoluted) apache configs too....
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Richard Duivenvoorde

​