[Qgis-psc] News feed item for point cloud campaign

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Aug 24 00:33:39 PDT 2020

On 8/24/20 9:07 AM, Nyall Dawson wrote:
> While we're at it -- the feed has an item for the 3.12 changelog, but
> nothing for 3.14. Is it to late to push this one too?

I don't understand this sentence. Which 'feed',
you mean one of the feeds for the qgis.org website  frontpage
or the one in QGIS itself (which comes from the blog.qgis.org wordpress [0] site I think, or did Tim have an app for it in changelog.qgis.org?)

If you want stuff in current qgis.org-website changelog pages [1] changed you could just change the rst in the site.

But it is not fully clear what you want.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

[0] http://blog.qgis.org/
[1] https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog314/index.html