[Qgis-psc] News feed item for point cloud campaign

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Aug 27 01:28:42 PDT 2020

Hi Tim,

Thanks for handling this.

I can see the new entries, but the order of entries is really weird. I
would expect the new entries to appear first, but the current order is:

 1. 3.12 changelog
 2. 3.10 changelog
 3. Welcome to QGIS 3.10
 4. QGIS monthly virtual fridays
 5. Crowdfunding campaign
 6. 3.14 changelog
 7. A message from the chairman
 8. Events cancellation

I don't think we can the users expect to scroll down this list. The
newest entries need to appear first.

Anything we can do about this?