[Qgis-psc] News feed item for point cloud campaign

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Thu Aug 27 14:32:47 PDT 2020

Tim Sutton-6 wrote
> That is weird for me it comes out in the correct order:
> https://i.imgur.com/V707n83.png
>
> I wonder if it is some locale thing affecting the sort order?

Hi,
on the same Windows 10 system,

using QGIS 3.10.6 with an old profile I see:

1. QGIS Monthly Virtual Fridays!
2. Crowfounding campaign: Point cloud data support in QGIS
3. QGIS 3.14 Changelog now available!
4. A message from Marco Bernasocchi, incoming QGIS Project Chairman

but with a new one I see:

1. QGIS Monthly Virtual Fridays!
2. Crowfounding campaign: Point cloud data support in QGIS
3. QGIS 3.14 Changelog now available!

using QGIS 3.14.0 with an old profile I see:

1. QGIS 3.12 Changelog now available!
2. QGIS Monthly Virtual Fridays!
3. Crowfounding campaign: Point cloud data support in QGIS
4. QGIS 3.14 Changelog now available!
5. A message from Marco Bernasocchi, incoming QGIS Project Chairman
6. QGIS Events Cancellation

but with a new profile I see:

1. QGIS Monthly Virtual Fridays!
2. Crowfounding campaign: Point cloud data support in QGIS
3. QGIS 3.14 Changelog now available!
4. A message from Marco Bernasocchi, incoming QGIS Project Chairman

The news feed messages are stored in QGIS3.ini but it seems they are not
always displayed in the correct order.

Regards.

Andrea Giudiceandrea

--