[Qgis-psc] Nesting of rule based rendering in Qgis. Display only Grand child rule data and hide Father rule and child rule data on Map Canvas

Aish Nag aishnag100 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 08:27:33 PDT 2020

Hi sir,

    I use Qgis 3.14 on Windows 10

While I Working with Rule based Rendering (Symbology)

I try do Nested rule.

So I create

Main rule (Father Rule) inside that create sub rule (Chlid rule) and in sub
rule create sub sub rule (grand child rule)

-Father rule
      - Child rule
               -  Grand child rule

If I want to display only Grand child rule related Data on map canvas
windows.

I get data related to Child rule and Father rule also

So How can I display only Grand Child rule  related data on Map canvas
And remaining father rule and child rule related data is in Hide mode.

Please provide the solution.