[Qgis-psc] Embedded sustaining member list not working currently

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Feb 6 14:12:25 PST 2020

Hi Andreas,

On Thu, 06. Feb 2020 at 21:49:13 +0100, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> My assumption is that it is easy to fix. There should be a cronjob on our
> web server machine - ist it "qgis4" that get a json feed in regular
> intervals. This has just been changed from http to https. So my assumption
> is that the only thing we'll have to do is change the cronjob that downloads
> the feed from http to https.

The issue is fixed in 9cc5aa032e - switching to https wasn't enough, apparently
curl also needs to impersonate Mozilla.

> I don't even know the name of our our webserver - is it qgis4.qgis.org? or
> just qgis.org - that I can ssh into?

qgis2.qgis.org is our webserver.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode