[Qgis-psc] Resource Sharing plugin in core?

Håvard Tveite havard.tveite at nmbu.no
Mon Feb 17 01:32:25 PST 2020

Hi,

Moving the Resource Sharing plugin from
https://github.com/akbargumbira/qgis_resources_sharing to
github.com/qgis/ResourceSharing (or whatever) is encouraged
by Akbar - he has said that his interests have shifted and
that he does not have much time for the plugin
([QGIS-Developer] on 27.03.2018, 00:07 and an email to
Alessandro, Paolo and me 16.02.2020, 12:39).

Apart from that, an advantage of moving the plugin (as a
first step) is to give it a more "offical" QGIS stamp
while we wait for it to be included in core.

Håvard