[Qgis-psc] [Projects] OSGeo Budget 2020

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri Jan 3 02:29:16 PST 2020

Hi Tim,

I think these 10k should be mainly for QGIS bugfixing etc.
OSGeo4W is listed under Community Projects:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2020#Community_Projects.
There are a few Community Projects that had a budget of 4k last year. I
assume we could propose a budget for OSGeo4W. I'll put 4k as a first
number. The 2019 numbers read "need specific requests to board and
incubation committee" whatever that means exactly.

Regards,
Anita