[Qgis-psc] Investigating CMYK support in Qt/QGIS

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 07:16:27 PDT 2020

One thing I'd really like for QGIS to explore here is whether it could
associate with other open source projects that rely on the Qt platform
(such as Krita and Scribus) to see if there's a possibility of joining
resources to see this become reality. AFAIK, both Krita and Scribus have
some level of CMYK support so their downstream implementation might also be
a useful resource. I assume they'd be happy to see some of that CMYK
support be upstreamed too.