[Qgis-psc] Grant proposal review results

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Jun 3 13:09:29 PDT 2020

Dear devs and fellow PSC members,

As part of yesterday's PSC meeting, we reviewed the grant proposals with
regards to this year's formal grant programme criteria. You can find the
results of this review in a new tab within the proposal spreadsheet at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DICkD-aE7VlPPCrA44NlsHOkwfGO19UrGYHRKB_A648/edit?usp=sharing

12 out of 17 proposals meet the grant programme requirements and are
therefore eligible for funding. Out of these 12, there are two
documentation proposals that the PSC has decided to fund directly
through the (separate) documentation budget. The remaining 10 proposals
result in a total requested budget of EUR 45,400.

I'd like to stress that this eligibility check is by no means a
judgement of the quality of an idea. Therefore, I'd like to strongly
encourage to follow up on the related QEPs even if a proposal cannot be
funded by this year's grant programme.

The QEP discussion deadline for eligible proposals is Tuesday, June 9.
Afterwards we will move forward to the voting.

Regards,

Anita