[Qgis-psc] Redirect on PyQGIS

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 00:37:19 PDT 2020

Hi guys,

I don't know if it relates but afaics the timeline corresponds: links to
pyqgis classes in the user manual are broken and travis is failing since
yesterday. Unable to fetch the pyqgis inventory objects in master.(
https://travis-ci.org/github/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/builds/696510127#L277)
Anyone giving it a look, please?

Thanks,
Harrissou