[Qgis-psc] Helping on the QGIS system infrastructure

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jun 12 08:32:05 PDT 2020

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for the offer!

But I think one of the reasons that we prefer to keep our own servers,
is that we all have full shell access to them. I do not think University
sysadmins will grant that to us.

So theoretically we could use a server as a download server and let
you/them rsync our releases (or mirror one of the repo's). But with that
it is the same story: now we have full control over our servers, if we
make a hickup or issue with a file we can ourselves remove it.
That is harder if others rsync it etc.

But maybe others have an idea for your offer?
Please let us know.

Regards, and again: thanks for the offer!

Richard Duivenvoorde