[Qgis-psc] tests.qgis.org & OGC tests

Paul Blottiere blottiere.paul at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 01:40:51 PDT 2020

Hello Richard,

> @Eric and Paul: who is working on these nowadays?

I'm currently maintaining qgis4 server (OGC and performance tests).

> Mmm, this one does NOT:
> http://tests.qgis.org/ogc_cite/ogcapif/

Indeed, I'll take a look.

> And 'ms_perf' tests seem not to run anymore?
> http://tests.qgis.org/perf_test/ms_perf/
> latest seems:
> http://tests.qgis.org/perf_test/ms_perf/summary_2019-08-17.html

Yes the C2C server is down for several months now. I talked with Yves two
weeks
ago and we're going to deploy ms_perfs on qgis4. It's a work in progress :).

> 2) redirect http->https (IF possible Eric/Paul?? not sure if there is
> maybe mixed content))

I'll take a look once the https is wired. Let me know.

> 3) create a nicer landing page with links to latest builds

+1 :)

> 4) ?? maybe cleanup older builds/test (OR is it valuable to keep those
all?)

I don't think we should keep all reports. Maybe just 1 year or 6 months?

And welcome Ludovic :).

Regards.
Paul

Le lun. 15 juin 2020 à 09:25, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net> a
écrit :

> Hi,  (resending as other user, as bounced by list)
>
> Checking/upgrading some letsencrypt cert's I see tests.qgis.org is http
> only (and/or has a wrong LE qgis.org cert).
>
> Also going to: http://tests.qgis.org/
> You end up on a (my) rather ugly index page of the 2 test suites we do
> there.
>
> Maybe this is a nice starting-job for Ludovic to do, just to see what
> else he needs to be able to help?
>
> Most tests have a /latest/report.html:
>
> http://tests.qgis.org/ogc_cite/wms_130/latest/report.html
> http://tests.qgis.org/ogc_cite/wfs_110/latest/report.html
>
> http://tests.qgis.org/perf_test/graffiti/aggregate/aggregate.html
>
> Mmm, this one does NOT:
> http://tests.qgis.org/ogc_cite/ogcapif/
>
> And 'ms_perf' tests seem not to run anymore?
> http://tests.qgis.org/perf_test/ms_perf/
> latest seems:
> http://tests.qgis.org/perf_test/ms_perf/summary_2019-08-17.html
>
> 1) LE cert for https tests.qgis.org
> 2) redirect http->https (IF possible Eric/Paul?? not sure if there is
> maybe mixed content))
> 3) create a nicer landing page with links to latest builds
> 4) ?? maybe cleanup older builds/test (OR is it valuable to keep those
> all?)
>
> @Eric and Paul: who is working on these nowadays?
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard Duivenvoorde