[Qgis-psc] List changes, missing Mails?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jun 23 05:47:35 PDT 2020

Hi PSC, Dev's,

I was not receiving list mails since last saturday, and thought to check the admin interface of the lists.
My account had the 'nomail[reason]' checkbox checked.
I do receive mail list mails sometimes telling me that mail was bounced and asking me to stay on the list or not, so I thought it was a personal problem

But then Raymond called and asked me if I also did not receive any mails.
And he was also had 'nomail[reason]' checked.
I checked some others and some had a checkbox (userlist: Regis, marco at qgis.org) etc..

So my question is: do others also miss mails (I know people missing mails will also not see this one).

Or did something change at the OsGeo site?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde