[Qgis-psc] List changes, missing Mails?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jun 23 06:14:55 PDT 2020

I am on over 200 mailing lists through the OSGeo mail server, and since
last Wednesday I had not received any emails from any of the 200+ lists,
so, I dove deep in and examined (I spent all of yesterday on this
issue)...here was my findings: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2475
In summary, the OSGeo mail server is now listed on a spam blacklist, and
this means that many email clients will reject emails from the OSGeo
mail server now.  This will obviously affect thousands (tens of
thousands?) of OSGeo mailing lists users (sadly it seems that only I am
tackling this).

Please keep following that ticket for my updates.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
co-founder of FOSS4G