[Qgis-psc] About Certification possibility

Carlos Enrique Arenas Bernal carlos.arenas at uvm.cl
Tue Mar 10 09:57:26 PDT 2020

Dear Project Steering Committee,

In the framework from an course in our faculty (Environment and Natural Resources) we instruct GIS.I've recently read your certification procedure en qgis.com, if i understood, we can declare the related modules and iniciate the procedure for do certifications to our students that aproved it (in the framework of an existing course)?

Regards,

Saludos cordiales,

[cid:5d7c0f81-ce5f-424c-b259-4d4390cb29ae]

Carlos E. Arenas Bernal

Académico

Escuela de Ciencias Agrícolas y Veterinarias

Universidad Viña del Mar – Chile

carlos.arenas at uvm.cl

www.uvm.cl<http://www.uvm.cl/><http://www.uvm.cl/>

Agua Santa 7055, Viña del Mar