[Qgis-psc] PSC Meeting March

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Mar 13 10:14:28 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I agree with Marco: it would be useful to have a dedicated meeting to
get the AGM prepared. Could we do the meeting the coming Tuesday evening
at 20:00? Would this work for everybody? There are quite some extra
things on the AGM to vote on (binary plugins, environmental policy) - so
that will need some work.

Meanwhile, the financial auditing was done by Andreas Vonlaufen and
Andreas Voigt. Both would volunteer to do it another year. Their
auditing document can be found at the Google drive in Finances/Financial
Auditing Reports

I will publish them with the report this weekend (preliminary, because
the AGM has to approve as well).

We'd also need to discuss the IOS thing better. There is quite some
opposition to linking to the iOS version or our endorsement of any iOS
QGIS version. That needs to be discussed.

Thanks for your feedback if you could make an ad-hoc meeting the coming
Tuesday evening. Otherwise, please suggest extra dates. But given that
we are not supposed to travel these days - I assume everyone would be at
home anyway.

Greetings,
Andreas