[Qgis-psc] AGM Preparation

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Mon Mar 23 02:32:03 PDT 2020

Hi Paolo,

as I mentioned last week, all deadlines in the AGM invitation are set
for an email that should have gone out by the end of last week.

I haven't seen any comments from your side in the letter so I guess
you're ok with it.

If, for any reason, you can't send it out soon, please let me know and I
can send it on behalf of the PSC.

Cheers

Marco

--