[Qgis-psc] [vote] PSC seat count

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Mar 30 01:56:30 PDT 2020

Hi,

That is also my idea - more people on the PSC, more people who can take
on work, or as Marco said it "more shoulders to distribute the work".
The motivation to do work for QGIS.ORG is quite likely quite a bit
higher if one also gets a recognition by being part of the PSC. Hence
also my occasional proposal to make use of our ability to award
"honorary members and/or honorary PSC members" ;-)

But I don't want to fight over this, if you all think it is not a good idea.

@Tim: we really appreciate you participating at PSC meetings, and your
input is valuable, but please don't feel obliged to participate. It is
ok, if you can't make every meeting.

Andreas