[Qgis-psc] Manager for Resource Sharing Repo

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri May 1 10:44:54 PDT 2020

Hi,

As you may know, our Resource Sharing repo
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Resources has become more active again
after laying dormant for a while. Unfortunately, I currently don't have
the resources to really review the contributions.

I already talked to Håvard Tveite who has been very busy improving the R
script section of the repository. He would be willing to volunteer as a
manager of the Resource Sharing repo. If you agree, whom should I
contact to get Håvard the necessary rights to the repo?

Regards,

Anita