[Qgis-psc] Follow-up: supporting community members impacted by Covid19

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed May 6 07:40:50 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Since our meeting yesterday ran over time, we decided to take this point
to the mailing list:

The idea, raised by Tim, was if we as a community could help members who
are impacted by the Covid crisis. Community members who are having a
hard time getting paying work right now could be encouraged to apply for
the grant programme. These applications could receive preferential
treatment when it comes to voting which applications will be funded.

Obviously this idea is at an early stage and not every step is clear
already. The call for grant proposals as published right now is open
until May 24th:
http://blog.qgis.org/2020/04/26/qgis-grants-5-call-for-grant-proposals-2020/

Looking forward to hearing what you think!

Regards,

Anita