[Qgis-psc] Commit rights for Vincent Cloarec

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon May 18 08:56:35 PDT 2020

Are you referring to
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-psc/2020-May/008763.html ?

So basically you would propose that not the PSC decides about this, but
the existing core committers - right? Would be fine with me. But it is
still the PSC that should prepare the process for the voting, I think.

Also, I agree that core committers from the same company / organization
should abstain from voting.

Thanks and greetings,

Andreas