[Qgis-psc] Replace news feed content editor with html view?

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Thu May 21 00:56:56 PDT 2020

Hi Nyall,
I think too that raw html or plain text would be better.
I was extra careful with copying and pasting from the doc where I asked Tim
proof read the content into the boxes. I'm 100% sure I did that for the
main box. I can't guarantee that I did the same on the title box, I think I
did but I must also say that I assumed the title box is text only.
I copied from google docs to gedit to the feed admin.
but apparently it did not work?
btw, same as Tim I don't have the issue you mention (ubuntu).

cheers
Marco