[Qgis-psc] Phasing out 32-bit support in QGIS for

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Oct 15 00:58:51 PDT 2020

On 10/15/20 8:27 AM, Marco Bernasocchi wrote:

> I wish you a great end of the week and look forward to seeing you on October 30th at the QHackFriday where I'll join Tim in an AMA :)

I want to put the AMA on the frontpage/feed of qgis.org.
What is the idea wth the 'Event Pages' on https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki
Should we make one for oktober?
Would it not be better to just create ONE page for every year (minimizing clicking and less work to update links to the Event Page of the Hackfest in the feed?)

If OK I will merge current Sept + Aug page to one 2020 page, and update the feed.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde