[Qgis-psc] Centenery celebration of Białowieża National Park (Poland) and QGIS.

Michał Drożdż michal.drozdz at gis-support.pl
Thu Apr 8 03:44:32 PDT 2021

Hi!

Thanks for answers and general "+1" reaction! :)

@Giovanni - i am afraid that it may end with QGIS 3.X Żubrówka :)
@Andreas - we were talking about international user conference with
contributor meetings. There is a space for that (sleeping, conferrence,
groupwork). We are aware how big event it is and how much effort has to be
done. Main (and only) problem is transportation. Białowieża is remote place
(closest airport is Warsaw) with poor public transport.

--

*Michał Drożdż*

Dyrektor Zarządzający, CEO

tel: +48 888 200 115