[Qgis-psc] Centenery celebration of Białowieża National Park (Poland) and QGIS.

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Thu Apr 8 14:59:41 PDT 2021

And of course there was QGIS 1.7 Wroclaw (randome hungarian PDF for it
here: https://qgis.org/downloads/brochure/qgis17_brochure_en.pdf). But do I
understand the original question correctly as asking to use the name even
if we cannot hold an in-person meeting there this year?

​

 * Desktop GIS programming services
 * Geospatial web development
* GIS Training