[Qgis-psc] Centenery celebration of Białowieża National Park (Poland) and QGIS.

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Apr 14 04:45:21 PDT 2021

For 3.20, we recently settled on the release name "Odense", proposed by
the Danish user group. Since we are running out of meeting location
names, we decided that our fallback naming scheme will be to ask our
user groups (in the order of their founding).

Since you had a mini hackfest in Białowieża in 2015, I think it would
qualify as a release name for 3.22 which will be released in Oct 2021.

One additional practical requirement for release naming is that we need
open (usually historic) map material for the splash screen and other
release visuals.

Regards,

Anita