[Qgis-psc] Rethink using github discussions?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Feb 8 00:16:09 PST 2021

On 2/8/21 12:20 AM, Nyall Dawson wrote:
> Hi PSC!
>
> I'd like to raise discussions about whether or not it's a good move to
> be allowing the github discussions feature on the QGIS repo:
>
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/discussions

If I may ask another argument against it: it is binding us more to github, while one of the idea's is/was to be able to move (or at least keep the window open) to a more 'free' issue tracker if needed/wanted.

Adding: it's yet another communication channel added to our already long list.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde