[Qgis-psc] Announcing new QGIS Usergroup Austria

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 01:09:55 PST 2021

Dear PSC,

It is with great pleasure that I am able to announce a new Usergroup Austria.
I just made the pull request for the webpage
(https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/pull/876)

At the same time I'd like to forward the words from our chair:
---
Dear board or PSC member,

As chairman and board representative of the registered non-profit
association "QGIS User Group Austria" I would like to inform you about
the founding and the beginning of our activities. The purpose of the
association and our activities are carried out in accordance with the
code of conduct and in support of the goals of QGIS.org.

I am happy to answer your questions or look forward to suggestions and support.
Kind regards
Paul Stampfl
---

As I could not find an official way to announce that I thought writing
the PSC is always a good idea ;)

Kind regards and hope to see you soon again somewhere on a hackfest.

Werner