[Qgis-psc] QGIS LTR releases -- is it time to pull the plug?

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 00:22:43 PST 2021

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 8:50 AM Marco Bernasocchi <marco at qgis.org> wrote:

> Hi Anita, Hi Nyall, Hi All
> I think that it is a good idea to allocate the first half hour (and more
> if needed) in tonight's budget meeting to this very pressing subject.
> Nyall, thanks a lot for your analysis, we'll use it as discussion base.
>
> I extended the meeting invitation from 18:00 to 19:30.
>
> See you later
> Marco

Hi,

thinking about how to possibly prevent this to happen again I think that
the manual testing cycles as proposed with
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-psc/2020-December/009186.html could
help in identifying biggest issues before a release.

I think we should consider the possibility of investing in that direction.

Kind regards.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
QCooperative:  www.qcooperative.net