[Qgis-psc] update Debian on qgis2

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Oct 18 23:30:15 PDT 2021

Hi Admins,

Can we please make a plan to update qgis2 to a proper Debian version... (don't tell anybody but we are on 7.11 there...).
I need more and more tricks to make certificates work: let's encrypt scripts are kept old to keep python happy, and curl is now refusing let'sencrypt certs because of ... [0]

I'm happy to do this for at least all the docs/site and Apache part (maybe taking somebody with me in the process to share knowledge?),
but I'm not sure how much effort it takes for Juergen to go to a new (build) server.

Or maybe it is best to split this up?
A doc/site build & Apache server
A QGIS build server (which rsync's stuff to the Apache server)

Idea's, hands or budget available for this?
( also some magic to create some actual time slots somewhere ;-) )

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/issues/940