[Qgis-psc] Propose Andrea Giudiceandrea (agiudiceandrea) and Nicolas Godet (nicogodet) to be part of the community team

Harrissou s. delazj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 05:28:00 PDT 2022

Hi,

I second the request to provide them more rights in bug triaging. They do an amazing work in testing bug reports, replying to requesters but do not have necessary rights to close or appropriately labels the reports as the discussions go on. Someone else has to.
Giving them the rights will make the process smoother...

Regards,
Harrissou