[Qgis-psc] Plugins website is down

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Aug 16 16:12:56 PDT 2022

Hi

My plan for the hackfest was to work on the new website requirements. Our
infrastructure also needs attention for sure but probably it is more
something for me to do at home after the hackfest. I did some reading and
there are some fixes I can make to rotate the logs of docker containers
automatically so I will see if I can set that up which should help. The
thing with those warning systems (we tried various in my company) is that
they tend to spam you so much with false positives, that when you have the
one critical event, you ignore the message. So I think it is better to
focus on documenting things well (which is badly needed), doing some
occasionally proactive management (like we did last month by doubling the
disk space on the changelog server), having backups etc.

​