[Qgis-psc] FOSS4G 2022: possible QGIS Dev meeting?

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Mon Jan 10 04:23:28 PST 2022

Hi Paolo,

I think our contributor meeting should use all three days: Fri to Sun.

Do you have a list of available rooms?

I would expect 25-50 people - of course fluctuating.

And of course we would need WLAN, 2-3 video projectors or large screens for
presentations. But if is at a University facility, I would assume that
these resources are available.

I would kindly ask you, Paolo, to be our main contact of course. You could
be the organizer, but delegate tasks to other people if required.

Thanks for your efforts!
Andreas

On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 at 12:57, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

> Hi Anita, Andreas,
> how do you suggest to proceed? We should apply for a time slot and
> resources (numero of rooms, dates, etc.).
> Thanks.
>
> Il 05/01/22 12:56, Anita Graser ha scritto:
> > Thanks Paolo,
> >
> > I agree that it's a good idea to use the opportunity to already have so
> > many people in one place.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Anita
> >
> > On 05.01.2022 10:25, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Paolo,
> >>
> >> It sounds great to me. Attaching the contributor meeting to a European
> >> FOSS4G makes a lot of sense!
> >>
> >> Andreas

> Paolo Cavallini
> www.faunalia.eu - QGIS.org
> training, support, development on QGIS, PostGIS and more

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)