[Qgis-psc] [QGIS-Developer] Step-up for OGC compliance

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Tue Jan 11 00:17:19 PST 2022

Hi Paul,
Thanks a lot for stepping up, we couldn't wish better!

I still think that organisations for which the certification is important
should step-up financially, and we^ll still work in that direction.

Probably the best is if you get in touch directly with me and Régis to see
how to move things forward.

Cheers
Marco

--