[Qgis-psc] Stripe donations on QGIS.ORG

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jan 19 21:52:18 PST 2022

Hi,

Oh yes, now I remember it - now that you dug out this thread - thanks!

However, it is strange that for some users it seems to fail (at least
sometimes).

And for some reason, the reCaptcha test expires relatively soon.

Anyway - since it is a bit hard to reproduce in what circumstances the
reCaptcha test fails, let's leave it as it is. There were not many
people complaining. Just one or two.

Thanks,

Andreas

On 2022-01-20 02:22, Dimas C wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Yes we decided to implement reCaptcha to prevent fraudulent
> transactions. Here's the email thread from 2019 :

Dimas Ciputra - Software Developer
Email : dimas at kartoza.com
Tel : +62 812 1679 2585
Visit https://kartoza.com to find out about open source :