[Qgis-psc] QGIS resources repository needs a maintainer

Julien Moura julien.moura at oslandia.com
Wed May 4 02:16:46 PDT 2022

Hello,

/Sorry, I didn't find out how to answer to a thread in Mailman.../

I've been told about this thread by a friend.
A few months before his decease, Håvard gave me the administration
rights to the plugin repository after we had shared and worked together
to stabilize and modernize the code.

For a long time, I didn't find the time or the mood (I felt it a bit
weird to work in post-mortem...) then I had to wait until I was
appointed maintainer on the plugin in the official QGIS repository
(plugins.qgis.org) - done by Etienne, thanks to him.
And recently, seeing the first anniversary of Havard's death coming up,
I started to achieve and publish a first version with all the
corrections undertaken since more than a year. I released it in beta a
few days ago, almost at the same time as this thread (a complete
coincidence!) and it is now validated - thansk to... an anonymous!

I was about to communicate on it in order to have feedbacks and to
advance on the publication of a stable version.

Regards,
Julien (Guts on GitHub)