[Qgis-psc] QGIS grant report: Support building QGIS app on Qt 6

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat Oct 15 08:57:51 PDT 2022

Thank you for the reminder, Tim. And thank you for the report, Nyall.
I've added it to the grant program ticket:
https://github.com/qgis/PSC/issues/57

I see that https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/242
has also been marked as implemented. Is there already a report for it?

Regards,

Anita