[Qgis-psc] Call for nominations for new QGIS community voting member

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Apr 6 02:20:58 PDT 2023

[ reply limited to PSC to reduce noise ]

On Tue, Apr 04, 2023 at 04:09:27PM +0200, Marco Bernasocchi via QGIS-PSC wrote:

> "Only community members with commit rights to an official QGIS git
> repository or with write access in transifex are eligible to make
> nominations.”

May I suggest to find some better wording than "commit rights" when
talking about "git repositories" ? We probably have this kind of
naming issue all over the ecosystem, but somewhere we must start :)

How about "write access to QGIS git repositories" ?
Dunno if "transifex" would be included in that definition (weblate,
which has similar functionality, is also based on a git repository).

--strk;