[Qgis-psc] QGIS User Conference 2025

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Wed May 15 00:29:02 PDT 2024

Hi Karl,

to be honest I would rather prefer some date after 10 June because of
school/family duties (school ends before mid June here in Italy) but of
course I don't expect you to change the schedule for this.

Kind regards.

On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 8:50 AM Karl Magnus Jönsson via QGIS-PSC <
qgis-psc at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hi again!
>
> Did you have any issues or other ideas about the date? The organizer wants
> to make it official.
>

> Med vänliga hälsningar
>

> *Karl-Magnus Jönsson*

Alessandro Pasotti