[Qgis-psc] Request to extend the response period of the contributor survey
Vincent Picavet
vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Tue Sep 29 12:19:08 PDT 2026
Hello,
Maybe my rationale would have needed to be explained with the request :
I have a talk on "Mental health and opensource", and would have been glad to either :
- have discussed the initial results before preparing the talk to adapt the content
- have more time for people to answer, so as to tell them why it matters and that they should answer
I do believe that before sharing the result, it would need a thorough, attentive and careful analysis, and given the time between the 30th of September and the beginning of the conference, it is not really doable. I see some high risk here, and I do not see the need to rush given the time already delayed to tackle the issue.
Moreover, I know a lot of contributors who did not respond yet and will need some more time since they will be preparing the conference and rush too.
Regards,
On 29/09/2026 19:22, Régis Haubourg via QGIS-PSC wrote:
>
> I'm -1 too,
>
> not being in person at the event to discuss the learnings of this survey is a major loss. We would then have to switch back to remote discussions, which are far less efficient for such topics
>
> Best regards,
>
> Régis Haubourg
> Elected member at the Program Steering Comitee of QGIS.org.
> -
> On 29/09/2026 13:23, Tim Sutton via QGIS-PSC wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> We received a request from Vincent Picavet to extend the survey response period until after the user conference in Laax. Please reply to indicate +1 / 0 / -1 if you agree to this proposal.
>>
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Tim
>>
>> --
>>
>>
>>
>> *Tim Sutton*
>> QGIS Project Steering Committee
>> tim at qgis.org
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> QGIS-PSC mailing list
>> QGIS-PSC at lists.osgeo.org
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-psc
>
> _______________________________________________
> QGIS-PSC mailing list
> QGIS-PSC at lists.osgeo.org
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-psc
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-psc/attachments/20260929/021599e4/attachment-0001.htm>
More information about the QGIS-PSC
mailing list